Find some balance and calm with My Self-Care Edit's Wellbeing Retreat, all available online!
- Flow: 45 Minute Grounding Yoga Flow with Taylor Selby: feel grounded and calm with this yoga flow, suitable for all levels. No previous yoga experience or special equipment necessary.
- Meditate: 25 Minute Self Love Meditation with Dan Porter: Be Kind to yourself with this guided meditation. Work towards showing your body, mind and soul some self-love, gratitude and acceptance.
- Create: Drawing workshop with designer and illustrator Fran Hotchin to create your own 'Calm' design.
- Nourish: 4 downloadable recipes to make at home (breakfast, lunch, dinner and a sweet treat)
- Find Balance: downloadable workbook with activities to support mental health and help you find your balance.
You'll get access to all of the recorded sessions and resources up until 31st December 2022, so you can watch, read and listen as often as you like. Treat yourself or a loved one to a full day self-care retreat, try a different activity each day or pick and choose which self-care activities you'd like to do, whenever you'd like to do them.
How it works
Once you've purchased your ticket for the retreat, you'll receive an email with a magic link and a personal password. If you are buying for a friend, just let us know their email address and we can send it to them directly, along with any gift message you'd like to include (please add this to the order notes at checkout).
Send a Gift Card
If you'd like to send a physical card with the details of the retreat, this is an option too! For just £2 more, your friend / loved one will receive a 'Be Kind To Yourself' mini print, details on what is included in the retreat and a personal password to access it, as well as any gift message you'd like to include. As a thank you for supporting us, postage is free on this too :)