This relaxing set is perfect for restoring a little balance - light a tealight and breathe in scents of smoky incense, fresh hay and amber, lie back with a gorgeous weighted eye pillow to help you unwind. and carry that calm with you wherever you go with the Namaste pin badge.
Balance Tealights: Alight with fiery embers and smoky incense, Fresh Hay, Honey and Amber is warm, homely and, above all else, earthy in essence. With honey laying at its core and musk at the base, this scent is well rounded; not too smoky, not too sweet ... just perfect!
Each Tealight is 20ml giving 4 hours plus of burning. These candles are made from 100% Cocosoy wax derived for an eco-friendly clean long burn and lead-free cotton wicks. They are petroleum-free, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
Namaste Pin Badge: The namaste design mixes the Anjali Mudra/prayer hands (a position which helps bring balance to yoga practice and is often described as a posture of composure) with a lotus flower - a symbol of light. By wearing this pin, you can carry a little balance and light with you wherever you go...
Organic Cotton Eye Pillow: These wonderfully soft organic cotton eye pillows are filled with natural linseed and lightly scented with lavender for ultimate relaxation. The gentle weight of the linseed helps the muscles around the eyes to soften and relax.
- Filled with linseed and scented with lavender oil
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Removable cover for easy washing
There are many ways to use this gorgeous eye pillow. Here are a few suggestions to get you started;
- Place the eye pillow over eyelids in Corpse Pose/Savasana to calm the eyes and mind
- Please over the eyes as you would an eye mask or across the forehead just before bed to aid sleep
- Rest on the inside of each palm in Savasana for grounding
- Transform to a cold eye mask by chilling in fridge to use as a compress for headache relief
Please note that the lavender scent is subtle and will fade over time.
Dimensions: 25cm length x 10cm width