Enjoy one (or more!) of 7 recorded classes led by instructor Alice, each focusing on a different area of the body.
1. Shoulders: this class focuses on opening up the shoulders and chest, so it's great if you spend a lot of time at a desk or hunched over your phone. The class lasts for 40 minutes, and you'll need a yoga strap or something similar (e.g. a belt or towel, something which won't stretch much when pulled)
2. Core: this 30 minute class focuses on strengthening muscles of your core / abdominals to create more balance and stability. You don't need any equipment for this class.
3. Spine: this 35 minute class focuses on the spine, working to creating more opened, comfort and mobility. You might want to use block or stack of books for some extra support in your twists, but this is entirely optional.
4. Hips: this 35 minute practice focuses on creating more space in the hips, with a focus on inner and outer hips. If we are stressed we can store a lot of tension in the hips, so this class is a good way to release physical and mental tension, and help you feel a little lighter. You might want to use a block or something similar, for example a stack of books - however use of props is entirely optional in this class.
5. Hamstrings: Stretch out your legs! This is a great class for runners or anyone who feels tightness in the back of the legs. The class lasts for 40 minutes, and you'll need a yoga strap or something similar (e.g. a belt or towel, something which won't stretch much when pulled)
6. Feet: Not your traditional yoga class, but a great way to take some Me Time. In terms of props, you can use cushions or blankets - whatever you have nearby. Part of this flow also includes a guided foot massage, so you could even use essential oils or moisturiser here to help you unwind.
7. Breath & Balance Meditation: This 25 minute class is focused on the breath as opposed to moving the body, so it's a great practice to do in your comfiest clothes (or pyjamas!). You might choose to sit on a blanket or cushion, or anything else that will make you feel more comfortable in a seated position.
Looking for more? If you're like to access all 7 classes as well as a downloadable yoga and self-care journal to help you track your progress, and a discount code for future yoga classes as well as a 20% discount on yoga mats from Regeneration Yoga, opt for the full 7 Day Yoga Course.
I'm new to yoga, is this right for me?
The classes are designed at an open level, meaning that they can be done by complete beginners or more experienced yoga practitioners. Different options are provided for easier or more challenging postures in each class, depending on your experience level and your own personal body. If you have any questions you can reach out to Alice for personal support too on Instagram @myselfcareedit.
How long will I be able to access the classes for?
The classes will be available for a minimum of 3 months, so you can take your time working through them or repeat your favourites whenever you like.